Elegance and versatility make Cassova the perfect complement.
With its graceful simplicity and weathered, dimpled surface, Cassova works beautifully whether laid in a herringbone, basket-weave, running bond or stacked-bond pattern. It also makes a wonderful complementary paver, when used as a soldier course or accent paver.
Shapes & Sizes
10.795 cm x 21.59 cm x 6.0325 cm
4.25″ x 8.50″ x 2.38″
Jointing Compound – Small detail, Big difference
To add the finishing touches on your project experiment with the different sand options below. Different sand colors can have a significant impact on the overall look and feel of your paver patio, driveway or pool deck. Experiement with the different sand color options below for Antara. By clicking the different sand colors the joints will change in the image on the left. Click the image to see a larger version
Borders & Accents
|Sq. Ft. Bndl.
|Sq. Ft. Layer
|Ln Ft Bndl. Soldier
|Units Sq. Ft.
Product is shipped on a refundable skid.
- Good: ordinary dry joint sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizersealer. (Joints should be flooded but the paver surface must be squeegeed and/or blown clean).
Special Note: Gator Max Polymeric Sand (overlays) Sealers
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s dilution rates and application procedures
All measurements are nominal
Colors, product data, and availability are subject to change without notice. Please confirm all details with your local Unilock Dealer or call 1-800-UNILOCK (1-800-864-5625) for availability in your area. The colors shown should only be used as a guide. Final color selections should always be made from actual samples.