A superior locking paver for heavy duty applications.
Anchorlock’s unique “L” shaped design gives this paver the ultimate in locking strength. Not only does it have six locking sides, but is also capable of sustaining enormous loads due to the two axis upon which the concentrated loads are placed. These properties make this paver ideal for mechanical installation, which allows for economical paving of large areas.
|Sq. Ft. Bndl.
|Units Sq. Ft.
Anchorlock’s unique “L” shaped design gives this paver the ultimate in locking strength. Not only does it have six locking sides, but is also capable of sustaining enormous loads due to the two axis upon which the concentrated loads are placed. Mechanically installed, Anchorlock is economical for paving of large areas.Base Requirement & Bedding Course – standard paver base specification.
Handling and Installation– A protective pad is recommended when doing the final paver compaction. Fixed pattern. Intended for mechanical installation. Can be hand laid if required.
Jointing Material and Joint Stabilization
- Good: ordinary dry joint sand
- Best: Any Polymeric Sand or ordinary dry joint sand stabilized by a water-based or solvent-based joint sand stabilizer sealer. Important: squeegee water from surface during polymeric sand activation to prevent a white residue from forming.
- Product may be sealed but it is not absolutely required
- Unilock Unicare, Surebond, BP Pro and Techniseal sealers can be used.
- Select type for desired aesthetics.
- Product must be cleaned before sealing
Cleaners – Any paver cleaner may be used for color restoration or general cleaning. Follow manufacturer’s
dilution rates and application procedures Want help calculating your order?
All measurements are nominal
Colors, product data, and availability are subject to change without notice. Please confirm all details with your local Unilock Dealer or call 1-800-UNILOCK (1-800-864-5625) for availability in your area. The colors shown should only be used as a guide. Final color selections should always be made from actual samples.